Jeans-Stealer Den
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

A community forum for Wargamers and Roleplayers alike from Timisoara, Romania.

Nu sunteti conectat. Conectați-vă sau înregistrați-vă

Dawn of Worlds: A World Building God Game

In jos  Mesaj [Pagina 1 din 1]

1Dawn of Worlds: A World Building God Game Empty Dawn of Worlds: A World Building God Game Vin Noi 25, 2011 12:53 am

Zekel

Zekel
Furacios Biban

In Dawn of Worlds, you play as a God, who through various means, creates, shapes and influences the world.
The Rules are simple, they span 6 pages and you can find them for free here. It's the first link and it will prompt you to download the .pdf file.

To roll 2d6, just type [rand]two, twelve[/rand], but with numbers.
Numar aleatoriu (2,12) : 10

I'll start first, because reasons. Everybody else who wants in goes by order of posts.

We'll be using that map I made for the New Setting, as that's what we're doing, in truth.
Dawn of Worlds: A World Building God Game Islandsnewover
Just ignore the Names there, as well as any other geography save for the actual land-masses, we can just change things as they go!

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Zekel in Vin Noi 25, 2011 12:56 am, editata de 1 ori

Zekel

Zekel
Furacios Biban

This is how it'll work, everybody will post, saying they want to play, and add the (rand) function. Once we're done with recruiting, I will post Power Tally, then proceed to post my own action. You do the same, remembering to roll for new Power at the end.
Example/1st Round:

I take my 10 Power and use 9 of it, to affect 9 inches of land (we're using the scale over there as 1 inch, or 800 miles of land).

I use 2 points to create a large, mountainous area in Kalpragos, right in the middle(the pink&red bits), and one more point to affect a larger Island in the South, also creating Mountains.

Dawn of Worlds: A World Building God Game Kalpragos

There you go, that's what I did. Next person uses my pic to continue editing the world, or the one before, if they want to undo my action.

Power Roll:
Numar aleatoriu (2,12) : 3

Edit: I've noticed editing your own post re-roll the dice, so let's not do that. Also: We're not playing as any specific Gods, so keep that in mind. Original Power Roll was: 5.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Zekel in Vin Noi 25, 2011 1:09 am, editata de 2 ori

Sus  Mesaj [Pagina 1 din 1]

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum